PlasmaQuest Microwave-ECR Plasma etch system
- PlasmaQuest high density plasma etch tool equipped with 6-inch load lock.
- Unique combo of permanent magnet and electromagnets for ECR (Electron Cyclotron Resonance) ECR-enhancement of microwave plasma.
- ECR operation in mTorr pressure range yields large area plasma processing capability for planar and low profile parts.
- Stage height adjustment range relative to core plasma activation volume enables high levels of ECR process enhancement (species activation).
- Originally equipped with 1000W Astex microwave delivery system (AX2110 or equivalent), but higher input power may be viable.
- System can be offered "as is" to experienced buyers.
- Full refurbishment for etch and/or PECVD processing can be considered.
- Configured with 2 modules including power & controls rack and vacuum module.
- Computer controller may function, but upgrade is recommended and should be possible.
... other image